[OM] Re: Shooting 160 film at 100 ASA...WAS: New Base for OM Lenses...hm

Subject: [OM] Re: Shooting 160 film at 100 ASA...WAS: New Base for OM Lenses...hmm
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 14:44:04 -0700
On 8/22/05 2:23 PM, "alfredo pagliano" <alfredo_pag@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Why did You shot at 100, what is the advantage?

To get a denser negative. At least that's what the guy at Glazers told me. I
was actually not very happy with the results, as far as color accuracy went.
Took a lot of futzing in Photoshop to get it looking close to actual colors.
I've had much better luck with Reala. I _thought_ that NPS 160 had the same
4-layer technology, but it didn't look nearly as good as the usual Reala.
Next time I'll stick with what I know.

Rob in Seattle