[OM] Re: New Base for OM Lenses...hmm

Subject: [OM] Re: New Base for OM Lenses...hmm
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:56:05 -0700
What is the expected price? I didn't see it on dpreview.... Full-frame would
really make the difference for me, as I could then use my shifts for
interiors...
 Like these: <http://harrisonarchitects.com/harding_main.htm>

All except the exterior shot (taken with a N*kon 995) were OM-4ti;
f3.5/18mm; Fuji NPS 160 shot at 100 ASA, one Lowell TotaLight plus
daylighting and house lights.

More to come. This is the first new house we've completed in a couple years,
so I'm pretty darn excited about it.

-Rob