[OM] Re: Woohoo! It's here!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: Woohoo! It's here!!!
From: <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:10:59 -0500
I don't think the kit lens with his was IS. I suspect it is all plastic,
including mount and elements. Perhaps not even coated, to save costs?
They've nothing left to cut on these kit lenses.

Did someone post there were E300 two lens kits for $200, or was I
hallucinating? That wouuld get me into digital today!

Bill