[OM] Re: Woohoo! It's here!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: Woohoo! It's here!!!
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:44:43 +0100
Another satisifed Team-Foto customer here.

He currently has some inetersting pieces listed (quick, before I
reconsider):
A 2-13 screen - #7538225768
A 1-4N screen - #7538442989
And many other screens

A hood for the 135/4.5 - #7533792547 Fernando, are you there?

And a PMtoB for €69 BIN (I leave the interested to find that prize for
themselves - I *am* considering!)

--
Piers