[OM] Re: Mea culpa, mea culpa. WD are the culprits and Seagate the good

Subject: [OM] Re: Mea culpa, mea culpa. WD are the culprits and Seagate the good guys. Was Re: SyncBack, etc.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 19:47:50 -0400
Sorry Moose.  I got the good and the bad guys mixed up.  The WD utility
(Data Lifeguard) is the one that crapped out.  Actually two that crapped
out.  The one on the CD in the box didn't work and the download from
their site didn't do any better.  It was the Seagate utility "DiscWizard
for Windows" that behaved as expected.  I shall endeavour to send you a
copy.

Chuck Norcutt