[OM] Re: SyncBack, was Re: **SPAM** Re: Back up your data.

Subject: [OM] Re: SyncBack, was Re: **SPAM** Re: Back up your data.
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 19:33:16 -0700
I went through this boot nonsense recently with XP. Try downloading
XXCLONE (I believe I've got the name right; you should be able to Google
it up with no problem) which is designed to copy the disk and make it
bootable. It *did* allow me to *boot* my copy just fine, but there were
other issues (having nothing to do with XXCLONE, as far as I can tell)
that prevented it running properly. Ultimately I opted to just create a
clean installation--first time I had needed to do so--even through many
upgrades of both O/S and disks--since I switched to WinNT 3.1 many,
many, many moons ago.

---
Scott Gomez