[OM] Well, it's settled then.

Subject: [OM] Well, it's settled then.
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 22:41:36 -0500
Tomorrow I will be the giddy owner of a shiny E-thing.  Picked up one
of the refurbed Stylus 410's for the lovely and talented better half.
That should arrive next week, about the time we get back from
Pennsylvania.

Got a 512mb CF card and a 512mb xd card on the way.

It's like an Olympus Christmas in August.

If I manage to figure the E1 out by Sunday, I will have a ton of
photos from Fallingwater.  I'll actually even post some up for your
enjoyment, if you're so inclined.

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
cygnus at ctgonline.org
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid and clever." -- David St. Hubbins