[OM] Re: Well, it's settled then.

Subject: [OM] Re: Well, it's settled then.
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:42:48 -0500
On 18 Aug 2005 at 12:33, Andrew Dacey wrote:

> For some reason whenever someone talks about an "E-thing" it conjures
> up visions of a digital O Product. Maybe that's just me.

LOL!  True.  That was one oddball camera...

I'm really looking forward to the E1.  I kept thinking for a long time that I
wouldn't be happy with anything other than a Fuji S2Pro, but could never
justify that kind of cash.  Then you guys convinced me otherwise, so I'm
ready to dive in.  I haven't looked yet -- I hope the 14-54 takes the same
polarizer as my 65-200 OM, or at least uses one of the adapter rings I have.

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"Enjoy every sandwich" -- Warren Zevon

"At Microsoft, Quality is Job, oh, I dunno..... maybe 7 or 8?"