[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Bicycle advice

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Bicycle advice
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:42:26 -0700
I think usually that building something out of parts even if your
labor is not worth anything is more expensive than buying something
that has economies of scale at all steps of the manufacturing
process. Unless you just want this as an amusing project you could
economically do better buying a well reviewed modest model from a big
manufacturer.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA