[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Bicycle advice

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Bicycle advice
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:25:42 -0700
I got a New World Tourist and its tires are a little fatter than some
of the other models and it takes to varying surfaces pretty well.
There really is nothing like riding a bike made to your dimensions. I
think mine is actually better than any full size bikes I have had
including a Bridgestone MB2, a Peugeot and a pretty nice Raleigh that
was stolen.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA