[OM] Re: C-8080 first impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: C-8080 first impressions
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:53:01 -0700

Alex Majoli, Magnum Photos for Newsweek, is the Magazine Photographer
of the Year. Second is James Nachtwey, VII for TIME Magazine, and
third is Yuri Kozyrev of TIME Magazine.

Majoli took his prize winning pictures with a C5050.

Pictures:

http://www.nppa.org/competitions/best_of_still_photojournalism/2004/
winners/still/index.cfm?category=MPY&place=1std is Yuri Kozyrev of
TIME Magazine.

It would be worth an extra $100 to me.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA