[OM] Re: Dixons

Subject: [OM] Re: Dixons
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:13:28 -0700 (PDT)
> My stuff is insured for fixed value which eliminates a lot
> of the hassle. You need to update the stated values
> periodically though.

I've got my insurance setup as "Replacement Value" minus the
deductable.  I've had two claims over the past 10 years and
faired ok.  I got about $500 for a stolen Vivitar Series 1 600mm
solid cat and an IS-3 to replace a stolen IS-1.  Unfortunately,
I didn't fare so well with the flash gear. I managed to squeek
out a single studio flash and a meter for a 285HV, power pack,
cables, meter, studio flash, large camera bag, filters...

I recon that with all the new digital gear, that I should update
my policy...

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com