[OM] [OT] UK Insurane was "Dixons"

Subject: [OM] [OT] UK Insurane was "Dixons"
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 13:13:32 +0100
That sounds like a certain insurer which offers £30 discount on renewal if
they fail to approve a claim in one hour.  Impressive!  But they failed (in
fact, they denied I had any cover at all) and eventually paid up four months
later after repeated chasing by the bank which arranged the cover.  Renewal
had come and gone, fof course, and I had gone elsewhere.  Of course.  So it
was a cheque instead (must remember to bank it!).

Naturally, your experience may differ - especially if you don't have a
claim.  Most of the insurance companies I have had no problems with fall
into that category.

--
Piers