[OM] Re: Discounted E-1s in my city ( OT )

Subject: [OM] Re: Discounted E-1s in my city ( OT )
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 11:10:47 -0400
Hi Brian,

I wrote to Wellington Photographic Supplies when Michael first brought
this up on the forum.  In their reply they indicated a possible bank
charge of between $125-$175 NZD for an international bank draft (they
wouldn't accept payment from an international credit card) and a
shipping cost of $275 NZD to ship to the States via DHL.
Looks like the shipping costs and the cost of the bank draft offset
any savings  for U.S. buyers.

Richard