[OM] Re: #233

Subject: [OM] Re: #233
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 00:31:49 +0100
Surely not.  Of all the great British TV programmes, that was probably
the last I would ever expect to be exported to your side of the
Atlantic.

I was about to say that it doesn't paint a very realistic picture of
what we really are like over here, but the more I think about it the
more I recognise several people I "loosely know" in the characters ....
perhaps that's why I don't like it !!

Jon (who considers himself more of a Frasier than a ... whatever
Hyacinths husband is called - I can't remember.  But then again, my
first car was identical to his car, the Rover 213 !)