[OM] Re: More Fuel on the Film/Digital Dialogue

Subject: [OM] Re: More Fuel on the Film/Digital Dialogue
From: R.Jackson <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 22:50:41 -0700
This is very interesting. There seems to be an overall effect of the
blending that influences saturation and masks some of the plastic-y
feeling that video sensors often have. As has so often been the case,
my eyes have been opened to possibilities here on this list that I
have not been exposed to elsewhere. Thanks Moose. And thanks Mr.
Maitani, wherever you are. ;-)