[OM] Re: More Fuel on the Film/Digital Dialogue

Subject: [OM] Re: More Fuel on the Film/Digital Dialogue
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 09:57:22 +0800
I like digital and use it more than 90% of the time but I really miss the
details from my OM and film. You need at least 12MP or more in order to be
compariable. Here again is a test I made during a trip last year to Europe,
now I reduce the grain a little with NeatImage:

http://www.accura.com.hk/EU_01F.jpg    OM4 21mm F2 at F5.6

Here is the one shot with E-1 and 11-22 at 11mm F4 1/800s converted with PS
CS2.

http://www.accura.com.hk/P8193517.jpg

C.H.Ling