[OM] Re: Fwd: Canon EOS to OM adapters? Martin's reply.

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: Canon EOS to OM adapters? Martin's reply.
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 17:15:52 +0200
Don't you think it would be simplest that each interested person buys
individually using PayPal, provided every one provides some form of
"rebate code" (for instance in the Comments field of the PayPal
transaction). This way, no problem for the shipping, everything is
shipped individually by Martin to the respective buyers.

The only problem is to ensure that at least 10 people will do this,
but I guess if there are already more than 10 people expressing
interest on the list, we can trust each other to do the right thing?

Then, when Martin has received 10 payments or more, he can ship the items.

Bernard