[OM] Re: eBay copy of my Web page

Subject: [OM] Re: eBay copy of my Web page
From: Glenn Stauffer <alaxsxaq@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:21:33 -0400
Never mind...my earlier suggestion was made by a sleep deprived brain

You've done about all you can do.  Ebay does claim to take the
intellectual property issues seriously.  Whether pictures of items
like this that are not really very distinctive and have no identifying
watermark are going to get action from Ebay is another thing.  If you
get a response and have to argue the point with them, maybe pointing
out that this person is using other copyrighted images might help your
case.

Time to make a cup of tea and wake up...

--Glenn