[OM] Re: Fwd: Canon EOS to OM adapters? Martin's reply.

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: Canon EOS to OM adapters? Martin's reply.
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:32:14 -0400
Marc raises a good point.

Given the level of interest already expressed, we'll need to formalize
this process to get it to work.

What I get from Martin Cheung's response is that he'll sell lots of
10+ @ US$99 with shipping included.  I'm thinking the best way to ask
for volunteers to be the 'receiver' in each postal system and let them
distribute the adapters in that system.

For example, if I'm the designated volunteer for the U.S. and U.S.
buyers commit to 20 adapters, we'll have to find a way to get $1980 to
him, he'll send the adapters to me and I'll send them to the
individual buyers.  That requires sorting out the additional postage
cost.  I'm thinking USPS first class service in padded envelopes would
be cheapest.  If he can accept PayPal, each person could pay
individually.

Any suggestions as to how to organize this?

Thanks!/Scott