[OM] Re: Fwd: Canon EOS to OM adapters? Martin's reply.

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: Canon EOS to OM adapters? Martin's reply.
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:46:05 -0400
OK, below is my follow-up inquiry and Martin's response.  Apparently
his margin is pretty tight as he *was* talking about a single shipment
of a minimum of ten adapters.

We can discuss and decide it Chuck is indeed correct that the deal
offered doesn't reduce price enough to be worthwhile.  I suppose we
could ask how much he'd charge to direct ship each of us -- probably
$109.  LOL!!

ScottGee1

====================

Hi Scott,

Thank for your mail and you are fellow customer so I can offer special price
for you (i.e. @99.00/no. including shipping when order more then 10nos. in
one order) So this unit price is for single order more then 10nos.
Regarding the OM club, is introduced be one user who got an adapter from me
before. He posted my adapter into the web then may have some business come
in. Once again, thank for your kind attention and please let me know if
inquiry.

Warmest Regards
martin cheung     :> )
http://community.webshots.com/user/martinsmcheung