[OM] Re: [photos] OT (taken with digital camera)

Subject: [OM] Re: [photos] OT (taken with digital camera)
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 20:25:43 -0700
I guess they assume that the majority of users are going to be
capturing direct-to-JPG, but it seems to me that part of the benefit
of shooting with a DSLR in the first place is creating a "digital
negative" by capturing RAW that has the widest possible latitude and
the most color information the camera is capable of providing.