[OM] Re: [photos] OT (taken with digital camera)

Subject: [OM] Re: [photos] OT (taken with digital camera)
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 21:00:03 -0700
Another excellent point. So what that really means, in a practical
sense, is that whichever camera has the least noisy performance at
high sensitivity is going to be the most usable camera and that
strikes a recognizable analog to faster glass at the other end of the
equation in way that makes sense to me. So what camera sensor is the
cleanest at 3200?

None of which changes the fact that the 7D has a really cool user
interface. I walked into a camera shop here in town and said, "Holy
hell, they've started selling cameras again!" ;-)