[OM] Re: Discounted E-1s?

Subject: [OM] Re: Discounted E-1s?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 10:04:15 -0700 (PDT)
--- Titoy wrote:

> More so at USD 680 in New Zealand??  I am so tempted but miss
> the convinience of a pop up flash...Ya I know this camera is
> for pro use.

This is a valid concern.  Having a builtin pip-squeek flash
makes it possible to have a "go anywhere for any purpose"
camera.  The E-300 probably fits the bill just a touch better
than the E-1 which really is more meaty of a camera.  This is
one reason why I grab the M*nolta A1 as much as the the E-1.

If I'm going out the door with the expressed purpose of
photographing, I grab the E-1. If I'm going to work or to a
party, the A1 is my axe of choice.

The built-in flash gives "deer in headlights" look, but at least
you can usually see the deer.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com