[OM] Fast B&W film?

Subject: [OM] Fast B&W film?
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:37:11 -0700
I'm getting ready to spend a couple of weeks on the road doing more
shooting on my documentary. I'm really taking too much camera
equipment with me. I have 9 road cases full of stuff that pretty much
has to go with me. I wasn't going to take a still camera along, but
I'm finding myself unable to abandon the idea of shooting some
production stills. I think I'm just going to take one body and a lens
or two. I'm thinking of taking the 90mm F2 Macro and the 18mm F3.5
and probably the OM-4T body. The 90 because it does that creamy bokeh
thing with portraits and the 18 because it's so wide that it offers
kind of a surreal view of the stuff that will be getting a more
conventional treatment in the moving images. Anyway, I'm going to be
shooting inside and outside in various kinds of light and I was
thinking of just taking a fast B&W film as a catch-all. Normally I
load the 2n with B&W and the 4T with color, but I just can't force
myself to take that much more stuff.

Anyway, suggestions and anecdotes are very welcome. I've got a couple
of weeks before go-time, so I have time to get stock here from about
anywhere.