[OM] Re: Zuikos used by digital C*nons

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuikos used by digital C*nons
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:00:12 -0700

> >>Within the last 24 hours I've had 3 calls, looking for
> 18mm, 100 f2 or
> >>50 1.2 Zuikos, all for use on Ca*o#s.
> >>
> AG Schnozz wrote:

> >For crying out loud. First, C*non kills off the competition
> for camera
> >bodies.  NOW they're stealing our lenses!
> >

> From: Moose

> Ha, ha. I"ll bet Can*n doesn't like it one bit! Every used
> Zuiko represents a new EOS lens sales opportunity lost.
>
> Moose

The interesting "turn of events" is that momentum keeps building that
Olympus was right about lens design for digital cameras but the most
pressing limit on the E-System is the sensor which is somewhat in the hands
of others(?). Will C*non get telecentric lenses before Olympus gets a
superior sensor?

It would sure get interesting if either N*kon on C*non came out with a four
thirds system camera.

-jeff