[OM] Re: Minor milestone of note

Subject: [OM] Re: Minor milestone of note
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 18:04:25 -0700

One of the eye-opening things for me with digital is that a small change in
vantage point can make a surprisingly big difference in the impact of the
image. When the clock is ticking and inspiration doesn't immediately strike,
walking around taking snap shots allows editing to either replace or jump
start inspiration.

http://www.julianalee.com/homes/2005/w_hill_ct_1052/index.htm

Main picture was taken while standing on the roof of my pseudo-SUV backed
into the neighbor's driveway. Sure its not a prize winner but a tiny yard
and tree blocking the view of the house meant the alternative was a picture
of a garage door. This was taken with the 7-14mm almost within spitting
range of the front door.

-jeff