[OM] Re: Minor milestone of note

Subject: [OM] Re: Minor milestone of note
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 20:36:30 -0300
I think that 20 critically well selected and thought out images on film are
going to be far more inspiring, lasting and valued than a huge number of
random point and press shots on a digital rig will ever be. The digital
camera just adds to the information overlaod era necessitating the
thoughtful user to sort out the chaff from the keepers. I cannot imagine
having the time to sort through 4000+ images taken in a short period of time
to select the few images that are of real lasting value. This is one reason
that digital has generated no interest with this long time film user.

jh