[OM] FS: OM4 and OM4, both with 4Ti circuit etc...

Subject: [OM] FS: OM4 and OM4, both with 4Ti circuit etc...
From: "iwert" <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:48:31 +0100
For Sale:

two fully working OM-4 bodies, both with latest (4Ti) circuit, battery test
beep shuts down after about 30 seconds.

One is pristine, like new, no marks at all: 325 euro
One is a real beater, no dents however, but nice well worn brassing: 195 euro

Both have all caps, even the hot shoe cover is included.

The package can be had for 500 euro, excluding postage from Belgium.

Replies off list please.

I'll try to post some images somewhere soon...

And I still have a very nice CLA'd Pen FT for sale, including the pen FT 38f2.8
pancake, as a package for 495,- euro.

Iwert

Scarlet Mobile - we cover 98% of the population
More info on http://www.scarlet.be/nl/consumer/mobile/