[OM] Re: Kodak doing away with Black and White Papers

Subject: [OM] Re: Kodak doing away with Black and White Papers
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:19:23 +1000
As much as I am trying to be optimistic, it's another brick in the
crumbling wall of traditional b&w photography.

I wonder how all this is going to pan out.  How long will it be until Tri-X
bites the dust?  My photographic pleasures are being forcefully taken away
and it hurts.  A guy can't shoot if he ain't got no bullets.

For so many years I couldn't afford extra bodies or lenses, I've just spent
the last year building up my Oly/Zuiko kit only to find it's fast becoming
a collection of museum pieces.

I feel like I've arrived at the party just when everyone's going home...

Andrew McPhee

PS. Here's a link to the thread on APUG forums about the Kodak announcement:
http://www.apug.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16375