[OM] Re: E-1 what's the first settings you changed

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 what's the first settings you changed
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 08:05:47 +0800
I agree with Moose, you NEED RAW for holiday shoots. I took a notebook with
me last year for a 14days Europe trip, I got 1700 RAWs back. I used RAW+HQ,
which gives 86 shoots/GB. Even with JPEG, 30-50 days need a lot of memory
too, you should consider a notebook or digital wallet, which is not that
expensive today. If you must use JPEG, try to set exposure compensation
at -0.3 or -0.7, you can always retrieve shadow details but not blow out
highlights for digital images.

C.H.Ling