[OM] Re: Info from a New Zealand list member please

Subject: [OM] Re: Info from a New Zealand list member please
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 20:33:28 +1000
$60 is extreme. I use a credit union who contract out all such
transfers to Travelex - I was charged around $20 for my last
transfer. Travelex is embedded in Thomas Cook here.
The 'under 48hrs' was allowance for the payment to show up in the
account. Even domestic transfers don't show up immediately here.
AndrewF