[OM] Re: Olympus in Australia, and supply of the three fourths adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus in Australia, and supply of the three fourths adapter
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 09:31:50 +0100
Brian,

They are ta*ts and to**ers in the extreme!  What an attitude!  All
they had to do was explain that they did not want the bother, but
they found it necessary to offer dire warnings.

Bad luck Brian... by the way it's "Four Thirds". ;-)  I had to be a
stickler in this, but you might get a better response from a more
reasonable organisation.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker