[OM] Re: Olympus in Australia, and supply of the three fourths adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus in Australia, and supply of the three fourths adapter
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 00:32:27 -0700
That is a truly disgusting attitude, but similar to what they said
world wide before finally giving in and announcing the adaptor. The
threat of voiding the warranty is an added insult though. I think I
would try to contact Olympus in Japan and request the adaptor from
them, attaching the letter from Olympus Australia and perhaps
inquiring whether an E-1 is truly so delicate as to be damaged by an
adaptor, voiding the warranty, and if so should you instead get a
more rugged plastic Canon 300D to mount your OM lenses with an
adaptor. Perhaps they will at least make Laila Baloot a bit
uncomfortable.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA