[OM] Re: Decisions, Decisions; Which Two Should I Send?

Subject: [OM] Re: Decisions, Decisions; Which Two Should I Send?
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 12:13:22 +1000
> http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/big.asp?photoID=925857

It's an odd picture - I can fully understand Chuck's comment
"too difficult to look at for more than a few seconds", but,
then, even so, my eye keeps being drawn back to it. Of
the three (sorry) I like most, this is one of them.

> http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/big.asp?photoID=925858

This is much easier on the eye/brain than the above. If I
took this shot, I would have got a lot closer to cut out some
of the green background, lose the wall to highlight those
converging lines more, and included more reflection. I would
also say that, after I had done so, I wouldn't enjoy my
resultant image anywhere near as much as I enjoy yours. So,
yes, this is a "shortlist" one for me.

> http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/big.asp?photoID=925860

I like this one because it's not just about the graphic
quality of the image, but because it leads me to think
about the bare feet dancing on the grass behind that
wall. I've a think for simple graphic images, but mine
don't have the depth that leads the mind on like this
one does for me. So, this is my excessive third choice
(but not necessarily in this order, or I'd have been able
to chop one).

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz