[OM] Re: E-1 and wide angle lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 and wide angle lenses
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 17:55:05 +0000
Me too.  And then I got a 17mm.

I've always considered having wide lenses more beneficial than having long
lenses, though it's best to have lots of both.  (My collection goes from 17mm
to 1250mm.)  You can many times, with just a little effort, get closer to a
subject, or you can always crop.  But when your back's against a wall and you
can't get any further away, if your widest wide ain't wide enough, you're
screwed.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from