[OM] OT - Sanity check for a Great Britain phone no.

Subject: [OM] OT - Sanity check for a Great Britain phone no.
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 09:49:03 -0700
The realtor I take photos for, has a prospective customer who is trying to
rent a house in California without having seen it. He provided a cell phone
no. +447040104xxx (x's blank last 3 digits). Does this phone no. correspond
to a extra toll number such as the dial a porn businesses use?

The prospective client says he is moving from Great Britain and uses a
yahoo.com.au email account. I've probably been in Californian too long, you
know, but the gentleman's English is like way too formal, much like the
Nigerian scam email ... and he claims to be a doctor.

Thank you,
-jeff

(If there is ever a real Nigerian doctor that ever tries to move to the U.S.
I wouldn't bet on his success.)