[OM] Re: What is wrong here? [was My personal Film vs. Digital tests -

Subject: [OM] Re: What is wrong here? [was My personal Film vs. Digital tests - II]
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 02:38:38 -0700
I didn't come here until 1984, but even since then the county has
changed so much it depresses me sometimes. There's still a lot of
natural beauty here, don't get me wrong. If you get away from the 101
corridor and head toward the coast there's still a lot of beautiful
places here. It's just sad how Santa Rosa, Windsor, Rohnert Park,
Cotati, Larkfield, etc. have all become one big sprawl now. Before
long Sebastopol is going to be swallowed up by it, too. And the 101
has turned into a nightmare. Not that it was ever really convenient,
but on days I have to be in San Francisco by 9 a.m. I have to leave
at 5:45 to travel 55 miles. I still think anyone who was born here
should be allowed to stay and the rest of us should have to draw straws.