[OM] Re: My personal Film vs. Digital tests - II

Subject: [OM] Re: My personal Film vs. Digital tests - II
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 08:51:30 -0400
Actually, I think there is still one local shop I know of that will
print optically.  However, I haven't been there in over a year.  I'm
told they used to be the best around but when I went there I got so-so
quality at a very high price.  Also, on two ocassions I picked up prints
for someone else since I live much closer than he does.  The first time
they messed up the prints.  The second time was a re-do of that job and
it wasn't any good either.  I don't think it's anything to do with
digital vs. optical... just poor training of the staff.

Chuck Norcutt