[OM] Re: Don't mess with me today

Subject: [OM] Re: Don't mess with me today
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 15:05:01 -0400
I notice you use an RB.  I find that model and the RZ are a joy to use
simply for the whopping big GG VF.  It's like see the transparency
before even making the pic.

And the optics ain't too bad either.  The only spontaneous compliment
my work ever got from my local E-6 lab was for some tulip close-ups
made with my RZ rig - and my wife got the kudos because she picked 'em
up!

LOL!/ScottGee1