[OM] Re: Don't mess with me today

Subject: [OM] Re: Don't mess with me today
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 21:27:20 -0400
Since it doesn't look like there will be an OM-5 or OM-D, I'm hoping the
new Zeiss Ikon (albeit totally different because its RF, not SLR), will
be a fresh breath in the film world.  And the new lenses are stated to
be "engineered for digital", so one could hope that an upgraded Epson
R-D1 or even a Zeiss-badged DRF might be in the offing.

Alas, there would be another wallet-vacuum sound ...

Earl