[OM] Re: eSIF CD WAS Re: re First you take a little kerosene, then you

Subject: [OM] Re: eSIF CD WAS Re: re First you take a little kerosene, then you take a match . . .
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hans.van.veluwen@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 21:15:44 +0200
The eSIF CD is still available, for 30 Euro.

My email address has changed a couple of months ago; I should ask those
that host the two mirrors of my site to update the eSIF CD sales info
page. My current private email address is hans@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(The address I use for this list is my bussiness email address).

Btw, I'm currently in the process of expanding the eSIF with the
E-System, and later on with the PEN F System.
You can watch the progress of the Unofficial Olympus Sales Information
File, Edition 2005 at:
http://www.olympus-sif.cjb.net/
This is forwarded to a server I'm running from home at
http://83.160.3.208/

When it's all done I'll update the current eSIF mirrors, and make the
lot available on DVD!
The current eSIF CD 'only' covers the OM System and iS Series.

regards,

Hans van Veluwen
The Unofficial Olympus Sales Information File, Edition 2005