[OM] Re: E-300 sensor in E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: E-300 sensor in E-1
From: "om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 14:55:49 -0400
8MP vs 5MP?  There's got to be some advantage unless the smaller pixels are
crap.

The dpreview.com rumours are just that...rumours...regarding the E-1
sucessor until it/they appear.  Don't believe anyone.

BUT......IMO, the odds-on-favorite-prognostication is a two or three body
product announcement: 1. A pro-spec body, 2. An updated E-1 with modest
improvements (including an ~8MP sensor), and maybe 3. A new low-end body.
Expect Fuji and/or Kodak to release something in the 4/3 mount Spring 2006
also.

Skip