[OM] Re: 24 shift lens.

Subject: [OM] Re: 24 shift lens.
From: "Mike Hatam" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 11:10:24 -0700

I don't know of any good 28mm shift that is usable (with an adapter) on a
Canon EOS body.

The only 28mm shift that I know of that can be adapted is the Schneider
Optics (sold under several brands, such as Leica and Schneider), but as I
said, it is not a good performer on high res digital sensors.

Mike