[OM] Re: RAW

Subject: [OM] Re: RAW
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 00:05:53 +0800
I think you really have to look at the latest better LCD (not necessary the
expensive one), most people do not use CRT monitor (or TV) today, they are
going plasma and LCD. The LCD is especially good for text, it is very sharp
and clean. I don't know why you have problem, may be you got a really bad
one or the pixel is not properly sync.

C.H.Ling