[OM] Re: way OT: RAW

Subject: [OM] Re: way OT: RAW
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 13:22:40 -0400
Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:

> Just wanted to thank all those who engaged on this thread.
> You have answered already hundreds of questions I had been wonderin'aloud,

"Wonderin'", eh?  Your english seems to be advancin' right along.

> but didn't know even how to pose them. Really, I live and think about far
> different subjects so, find this quite relaxing.
>
> Chuck, I'm learning about how do you face things. You do. Would the opposite
> attitude be healthier for coronary disease_myself I doubt that so
> much_sorry, just wondering aloud. Don't expect any answer.

If I was 31 I might not be so mellow.  But I'm 61 and that, combined
with the growing realization that we all actually die in the end, makes
it all a bit easier to swallow.  It also helps that, despite a triple
bypass and two stents, I've never actually had a heart attack nor
suffered any damage to the heart muscle.  My heart is actually in pretty
good shape.  The growing arthritis in my right knee which just started
showing up in the past year is much more difficult to live with, and
it's not even bad yet.

Chuck Norcutt