[OM] Re: The Dark Side

Subject: [OM] Re: The Dark Side
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 17:50:14 +0000
I agree with Jeff on this.  I got a Horseman reflex viewer for my baby Graphics
some years ago.  The world's still reversed left-to-right, but at least it's
right-side-up.  Another thing I never liked about using a dark cloth was how
hot it can get very quickly under there in the summertime.  Also, people can
sneak up on you.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from