[OM] Re: OM-4Ti Shutter Upgrade?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4Ti Shutter Upgrade?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:07:32 -0400
I do not know, nor have seen, ANY serious 4T / Ti shutter defect that would
'trigger' automatic shutter replacement at Olympus factory service.  I have
seen a couple of plane 4s where a welded cam breaks off the bottom shutter
gear but this has been in an extremely small number of bods, and I have not
seen it in the 4T / Ti.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977