[OM] Re: RAW

Subject: [OM] Re: RAW
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 20:15:21 -0700
Chris Barker wrote:

>What combination do you have on this page Moose?  Is this one jpeg and
>one RAW, or 2 extracts from a RAW file?

Sorry, I guess the title wasn't clear enough. I've added labels at the
bottom.

The top image is simply the JPEG as it came from the camera in RAW+JPEG.
The bottom image is the result of the double RAW processing I described.

Don't pay any mind to the fact that the bottom image is sharper, which
is a result of post processing, whereas the top one is just as it came
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/JPEGvsRAW.htm>.

Moose