[OM] Re: Ok, this is a long shot -- but any list-members in Krabi, Thail

Subject: [OM] Re: Ok, this is a long shot -- but any list-members in Krabi, Thailand?
From: Daniel Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:50:50 -0600
Thomas Clausen wrote:
> Failing that, any listees who've been to this region, and who's sitting
> on a list of "must absolutely see/do/photograph while there" things
> that they'd like to share?

 I can't remember the address offhand, but the best thai massage we had in
Thailand was in a massage place just nextdoor to the hostel we stayed on. It's
a couple of blocks back from the restaurants that open up after dark down by
the waterfront, if that helps at all. Probably not..

 Oh, and the diving off Koh Lanta is fantastic; if you're going to stay on
Lanta, the Last Beach Resort was a lot nicer than any of the places closer to
town. Mind you, I don't know if it's still there post-tsunami.

 (om content: I have a big box of photos that I must get around to scanning..)

 -- dan